Trapeze is looking for passionate, create and highly competent individuals to be a part of the Customer Success Management team. Reporting to the Director of Customer Care, the Customer Success Manager (CSM) will be responsible for working with our Top-Tiered customers.
In this strategic role, you will be responsible for the overall well-being of the customer by monitoring customer health/engagement; creating customers programs to drive awareness of relevant Customer Care education; driving adoption of new and existing functionalities of the Trapeze product suite; serving as an escalation point for customer issues.
The focus of this role is to ensure our top-tiered customer realize the full value of their investment with Trapeze.
This role would spend a significant of time as a customer champion, ensuring that the needs/requirements considered critical to the success of these customers are communiated and managed throughout the Trapeze organization.
· Bachelors degree in technology, business, computer science or Engineering
· Project Management Professional (PMP) with five or more years of direct project management experience in technology preferred
· strong technical skills and ability to communicate with clients on technical matters
· organized and highly detailed with excellent oral and written communication skills
· strong group presentation skills
· proven ability to work in a team environment and lead a team to a successful resolution
· good troubleshooting and analytical thinking to resolve issues
· proven customer relationship skills
· willingness to travel on short notice and up to one week per month
· knowledge of Trapeze product suite an asset
· knowledge of transit industry an asset